Thursday, 3 February 2011

River Of Stones #25

After walking the dog earlier I noticed the light is definitely returning with growing momentum, I was pleased to be out at five o'clock and find it was still light. In the woods, little arrowheads of bright green shoots have pushed their way through a carpet of wet leaves and emerged above. Buds on the trees are fattening nicely, and my Iceplant has signs of growth at the base. It's just a quick one today....it may be sunny outside, but my brain is fogged!

'Little green rosettes, tightly wrapped succulent leaves, building strength. A dew drop, like
a bead of mercury, winks at me in the sunlight....'

1 comment:

  1. A quick one it may be, but it is still beautiful Jules. The image on this post looks so tranquil - I want to go there. It must be a lovely place to spend time in.

    ReplyDelete